Saturday, August 13, 2011

Super Students

We had a pretty good week of school this week and as we continue to establish a good routine and I figure out how to juggle a 2nd grader, Kindergartener, and Preschooler, I believe things will only get better.

Petie's been working on money values in math, so I was really excited to find this money bingo game where he could reinforce what he's been learning in a fun way.



We loved our science curriculum last year, so naturally I chose to stick with Pandia Press and use their life science curriculum this year. Patty was learning about cells and had to examine an egg to see the different parts of a cell for her experiment this week.



I do not let my kids do school in their pajamas, but I never said anything about superhero costumes.



It's no wonder she's such a super reader.



And speaking of super readers, Penny thinks she has this whole reading thing figured out.


I have another post coming soon about Peanut's preschool week, so check back for that one soon.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christina! My kids that I teach are in 2nd, K, and PreK. I'm heading over to check out your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete