Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Summer Fun

Although we had an unexpected trip down south, we were still able to get a few things done on our Summer Family Fun List.

Driveway chalk drawing - check!
Wash the car - check!
While this wasn't the "beach" at our local park, we were able to go to the actual beach which was so much better. Beach - check!

Discover a new park - check!
Patty and Petie were also able to go fishing with Grandpa while we were down south. I wasn't there so there are no pictures for this one. Fishing - check!

So far we've completed seven things on our list and have seventeen things left. I can't believe how quickly this summer is flying by. I guess we'd better get busy on the rest of the list if we have any chance of finishing it. I hope you're all enjoying your summer as much as we are.

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had thought of taking pictures. I could have at least used my phone. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete