Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introductions

Being that all my posts (for the most part) will be about them, I thought I'd introduce my adorable kids to you all. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out that for safety reasons, I chose not to use their real names.


This is Patty.
Patty is our 6 yr. old girl, who loves to learn and takes everything in life so very seriously.


This handsome little fellow is Petie. Petie is our 4 yr. old strong willed, full of energy, only boy who takes nothing in life seriously.


This crazy girl is Peanut. Peanut is our two year old crazy, loud, little monkey who makes life interesting for all of us.


Last, but not least, this sweet little lady is Penny. Penny is our third and final girl. She loves crawling, snuggling, and right now nobody but her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment